If you like to problem solve, and collaborate with a committed team ensuring machines are functioning within the production environment this is your opportunity to join the team and the Lander family as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer.
You have the fantastic qualifications in Mechanical/Electrical subjects we need and you can make a positive impact within our business.
We are looking for someone who is going to engage with all relevant team members within production to achieve the following key activities.
- Develop and execute PPM & TPM system to ensure zero stoppages.
- Deal with breakdowns and servicing of plant and equipment.
- To actively seek to improve process stability.
- Ensure adequate parts/supplies are available for maintenance activities.
- Direct and develop Improvers within the department.
- Installation and commissioning of plant and equipment.
- Reading of electrical, mechanical and fluid drawings.
- General day to day maintenance activities.
- To lead and participate in problem solving activities.
Being part of the Lander Team gives you the opportunity to grow, develop and succeed. If you apply the worst-case scenario is you will find out that you would be a great fit within the Lander family. So, apply now, we would love to hear from you and talk about these amazing opportunities the perks and benefits we can offer you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply send your details to – mailto:email@example.com